mike smith's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it's the same for me. Its very difficult because I have to aim for a desk job a…"

mike smith replied Aug 16, 2017 to What do you think is a good quick career for black males who aren't physical strong with sickle cell?

10 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by Claude L. Johnson Jr.

"I wake up at 5am, get to work by 830am and get home by 7pm. I'm very. Tired in the m…"

mike smith replied Apr 18, 2017 to Corporate Work and Sickle Cell

21 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Bukky Ade

"I have beta thalessmia so it's the trait, I asked because I'm heavy set and I wear d…"

mike smith replied Mar 23, 2016 to Sickle cell and weight

9 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Jae'

"Driving, I'm thinking of getting my cdl but wondering if sickle cell would get in th…"

mike smith replied Jan 5, 2016 to What do you think is a good quick career for black males who aren't physical strong with sickle cell?

10 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by Claude L. Johnson Jr.

"I've never been able to exercise properly, I have sickle cell beta thalessmia. I don…"

mike smith replied Dec 6, 2015 to Athleticism & Sickle Cell

6 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Julie

"I stopped smoking for 3 weeks because I caught a cold but now I have a horrible coug…"

mike smith replied Dec 3, 2015 to Smoking is bad for us Sickle Cell patients but how about vaping (electronic cigarettes)?

4 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by ash

"About a week and a half, I'm think a muscle spasm or maybe something wrong with my p…"

mike smith replied Jan 5, 2015 to sickle cell intense hip pain

7 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Chaarawtaza

"I actually work donor would be hard for me to get it and when I tried twice they tol…"

mike smith replied May 15, 2013 to Is there any assistance for us living with sickle cell?

14 May 15, 2013
Reply by mike smith

"Thank you for the response, I assume we can live a longer and healthier life if we c…"

mike smith replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sickle Cell Beta Thalessmia compared to regular Sickle Cell

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jaygo

"I have the trait so I don't have the severe one and I've never had to worry about hi…"

mike smith replied Oct 20, 2012 to knees cracking = possible lack of vitiman D?

2 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by mike smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service