Sickle Cell Warrior's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Summer, Thank you for joining the board and sharing your story. Elyssa looks so hap…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 28, 2009 to Just joined for my kids sake

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Sickle Cell Warrior

"Thank you for sharing this. It might be helpful to someone. I'm glad that you have f…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 28, 2009 to IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TAKEN WAY TOO MANY NARCOTICS, HERE'S HOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DECREASE NARCOTIC DOSAGES. JUST SO WE DON'T END UP PUTTING TOO MUCH STRAIN ON OUR ORGANS AND GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST!

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Austyn Hart-Tinsley

"You didn't do anything wrong. Clots happen when the sickle cell clump up and don't d…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 19, 2009 to What did i do wrong ???

2 Jul 19, 2009

"In addition to what Dave said...create your own wave to counteract the negative prop…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 19, 2009 to false teachers

2 Jul 19, 2009

"Hey..you are not alone...I do the whole lying in knots thing. I will have a pillow o…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 19, 2009 to Does anyone here get into weird crazy posotions when in pain .and Dressing to impress to go to the ER

3 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Lee

"When I was a child, I had excellent normal HG levels. It wasn't until I hit puberty…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 19, 2009 to Sickle cell Hb Count

11 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by bolaji woody adeyoola

"Apparently...the oldest person in the US with SCA is Ernestine Diamond. She's 83! Ch…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 16, 2009 to How old is the oldest person you kno with SCD

35 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Sylvia Aruffo

"Dave you are so right! The sad part is that some ERs have developed a pain protocol…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 16, 2009 to how do u deal with doctors that dont belive your in pain or ask u wat dose of pain meds u take and then tell u that oh that cant be thats 2 high of a dose im only gonna give u half of that or less?

17 Jul 16, 2009

"Wow Kilah, That's abysmal treatment you received. I just wrote the Board of Directo…"

Sickle Cell Warrior replied Jul 16, 2009 to how do u deal with doctors that dont belive your in pain or ask u wat dose of pain meds u take and then tell u that oh that cant be thats 2 high of a dose im only gonna give u half of that or less?

17 Jul 16, 2009

"For those that don't know...Diclofenac is similar to Toradol in the US."

17 Jul 16, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service