Veon A. McGlory's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Shoot i experience this just last week, and part of this week, i dont have a blocked…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Aug 17, 2011 to Sleepless nights!!!

5 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by stephanie eccles

"Yes this is apart of puberty, its good that your excersing but one thing you must do…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Jun 21, 2011 to Im going throug puberty but...

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Keenan Murray

"Thank you fror your testimony, im his wife and he just want to go about it in the ri…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Mar 21, 2011 to Pregnancy

15 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Ade Dotun

"I was on hydrxurea for like 3 years and my white blood cell count dropped alot. When…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Feb 9, 2011 to Hydroxyurea and low white cell count

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Ade Dotun

"Yes you can use birth control as long as you have'nt had a stroke or a heart attack.…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Nov 24, 2010 to sickle cell and birth control

7 May 27, 2011
Reply by J'ai Tonia Cain-Harvey

"I enjoy living life to by no means am i addited to anyting. My boyfriend will tell y…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Nov 11, 2010 to I was Wondering has any one been told that there not in pain that there just ther for the pain meds?

24 Nov 13, 2013

"Girl i know they act like you wanna be poked with an iv nine or ten times like they…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Nov 11, 2010 to I was Wondering has any one been told that there not in pain that there just ther for the pain meds?

24 Nov 13, 2013

"Sweetie i know what your going through like no one understands your pain, i've been…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Oct 17, 2010 to A cry for help

5 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Darin Adams

"Yeah I know what your taking about the porta catheter because i went to the hospital…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Jul 12, 2010 to I was Wondering has any one been told that there not in pain that there just ther for the pain meds?

24 Nov 13, 2013

"I remember a time when i was working and actully went into something like a pain cri…"

Veon A. McGlory replied Jun 14, 2010 to What's up with Jobs not giving a F?

14 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Ebony Ravenell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service