Jason Bioba Goldie's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Just like Awadeen said, my mind is always on the run and anything i fix it on no mat…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Oct 20, 2009 to Are sicklers 'brighter' in academic work than the regular non SCD person.?

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jason Bioba Goldie

"Tanx brother and Happy BDAY. i could be crazy sometimes about my ideologies: it hurt…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Oct 19, 2009 to Parents with Guilt; Treatment with Guilt; "Sicklers" with Guilt.....Is this the guilty disease???

13 Oct 19, 2009

"Ade, the oldest i know use to be my sister, she died at the age of 45. it broke my h…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Oct 19, 2009 to How old is the oldest person you kno with SCD

35 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Sylvia Aruffo

"Near death? Oh, I have had that. I think I was about twenty years old and very rasca…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Oct 19, 2009 to NEAR DEATH

12 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Myra Davis

"i told myself a lie growing up: that i wouldn't get married or have children. now i…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Sep 29, 2009 to having kids

7 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mr.JAH

"Knowing God through the sacrifice of His Son is (everything) life changing: let HIM…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Sep 11, 2009 to Parents with Guilt; Treatment with Guilt; "Sicklers" with Guilt.....Is this the guilty disease???

13 Oct 19, 2009

"Thank God for you. I know you will always be by her side (it's a long and beautiful…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Sep 10, 2009 to Parents with Guilt; Treatment with Guilt; "Sicklers" with Guilt.....Is this the guilty disease???

13 Oct 19, 2009

"Great! My mum (and family also) believes in me so much that it has kept me going. Sh…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Sep 10, 2009 to Parents with Guilt; Treatment with Guilt; "Sicklers" with Guilt.....Is this the guilty disease???

13 Oct 19, 2009

"Guilt? I think guilt is what parents have to deal with and there is nothing wrong wi…"

Jason Bioba Goldie replied Sep 9, 2009 to Parents with Guilt; Treatment with Guilt; "Sicklers" with Guilt.....Is this the guilty disease???

13 Oct 19, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service