B. Jewell's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate having to take pain meds and meds in general. If all i had to take was a dail…"

B. Jewell replied Oct 1, 2009 to Medical marijuana or prescription drugs?

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Austyn Hart-Tinsley

"I've been celibate for some time now (nearly 2 years) and will be until I get marrie…"

B. Jewell replied Oct 1, 2009 to Sex and sickle cell

7 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Sickle Cell Warrior

"I HATE taking meds and vitamins. However, I know the benefits outweigh the risks of…"

B. Jewell replied Oct 1, 2009 to What are ur daily meds? Let's help each other find better ways to reduce the pain.

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by B. Jewell

"I have had a very prominent researcher/physician at a MAJOR hospital and university…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 26, 2009 to Crazy thing about SCD...

7 Aug 27, 2009

"Hey, Marcus that's cool you plan to major in Nursing. I too started in an ADN progra…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 26, 2009 to What Do You Do?

19 Sep 30, 2009

"I cope by simply not dealing with them, or reporting them. Once I explain what my me…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 23, 2009 to Dealing with having to take narcotics everyday and the stigma attached...Is it just me?

14 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Damali Knight

"Regarding the post by Sickle Cell Warrior: ALL I could say is, "Amen to that, sista…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 23, 2009 to Tell It!!!!

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by P.Allen Jones

"I think this is great. At the clinic/hospital I'm seen at there is an ongoing clinic…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 23, 2009 to Tell It!!!!

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by P.Allen Jones

"I had to move out-of-state away from my immediate family because the healthcare back…"

B. Jewell replied Aug 23, 2009 to How do you cope with a big move? Living in NYC with SCD?

7 Aug 30, 2009

"That is so true. I have had doctors talk to me about other patients not "being educa…"

B. Jewell replied Jun 27, 2009 to how do u deal with doctors that dont belive your in pain or ask u wat dose of pain meds u take and then tell u that oh that cant be thats 2 high of a dose im only gonna give u half of that or less?

17 Jul 16, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service