MS.KNIGHT's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"TELL HER DOTOR HE IS TELLING A LIE 1st MY DAUGHTER DOSE HAVE IT BUT MY FRIEND HER SO…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Jul 29, 2009 to Crazy thing about SCD...

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sickle Cell Warrior

"I GO THRU DAT ALL DA TIME AND ITS HARD BUT I JUST GO 2 A DIFFERENT HOSPITAL R I STAY…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Jun 20, 2009 to how do u deal with doctors that dont belive your in pain or ask u wat dose of pain meds u take and then tell u that oh that cant be thats 2 high of a dose im only gonna give u half of that or less?

17 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Sickle Cell Warrior

"HAY I KNOW U DONT KNOW ME BUT LT ME BE TH FIRST 2 TELL U WUT PEOPLE BEEN TRYIN 2 TEL…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Mar 8, 2009 to how can i model with jaundice

5 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by wael m s awadeen

"YES U CAN DOO ANTHING U PUT YOUR MIND TO CAUSE I MODEL AND GO TO SCHOOL I DONT LOOK…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Dec 19, 2008 to Modeling?

8 May 9, 2009
Reply by Kemi Thomas

"I REALLY CANT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE CAUSES NOBOD HAS TO LIVE OUR LIFE B…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Dec 19, 2008 to Would you date someone with Sickle Cell?

3 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Bukky Ade

"I AGREE WITH SOME OF THE OTHERS I GO TO THE ER THEY START OUT WITH DILAUDID AND IV F…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Dec 19, 2008 to When experiencing a crisis, what are the treatments given?

13 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Pooja

"WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I STAYED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS AND NOW I STA FOR ABOUT T OR THREE WEE…"

MS.KNIGHT replied Dec 19, 2008 to What is the longest amount of time you have been hospitalized for a crisis?

28 May 25, 2011
Reply by Austyn Hart-Tinsley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service