stephanie eccles's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"where do u live? because I am looking for a clinic like that."

stephanie eccles replied Jan 27, 2012 to I was Wondering has any one been told that there not in pain that there just ther for the pain meds?

24 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by stephanie eccles

"Hi Austyn, First off... thanx for posting this and asking because i have very simila…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 27, 2012 to STRESS and SCD

12 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by pradeep

"thank you dawn, this is so helpful. one of the reasons i have been putting it off is…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 26, 2012 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"thanx dawn I appreciate the advice i will look more into it   i was wondering did ur…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 23, 2012 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"wow i did not realize this wasrelated to my scd... i have always just considered mys…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 18, 2012 to Sleepless nights!!!

5 Jan 18, 2012

"Hi, So the headaches are probably due to the increased blood pressure after all that…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 18, 2012 to Exercise and sickle

3 Jan 18, 2012

"Hi, they found protein in my urine but thy didnt find anything wrong with my kidneys…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 18, 2012 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"Hi, thats a great question because i suffer from the same issues... its increased si…"

stephanie eccles replied Jan 18, 2012 to Sickle cell and excess sleep

9 Jan 31, 2012

"hiya, just wanted to let you know that folic acid and multivitamins usually help me…"

stephanie eccles replied Dec 7, 2011 to why arent my eyes getting white,or at least getting lighter

5 Dec 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service