jerome crawford's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hello Caren, Where can I get more information about  Jobelyn and how to get it at…"

jerome crawford replied May 28, 2013 to I have been able to manage my son's sickle cell pain by an herbal supplement called JOBELYN. Is any one else taking this?

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by jerome crawford

"Thank you for your help, Its hard sometime to understand why me. But I know we all m…"

jerome crawford replied Jan 25, 2012 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"I have just started hydroxyurea for one week, My last pain crisis was so bad , I cou…"

jerome crawford replied Jan 25, 2012 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"Hello, dawn I would like to thank for your kindness, I don,t have many friends just…"

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"HELLO, HOPE EVERYONE  IS BLESS IN JESUS NAME. HAD ANYONE HAD PROTEIN IN THEIR KIDNEY…"

jerome crawford replied Nov 23, 2011 to people with sickle cell on hydroxyurea what you think about it good or bad

32 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Banke Alawaye

"how long were you on hydroxyurea and what was some of he side affect. do you think i…"

jerome crawford replied Aug 18, 2010 to HYDROXYUREA FOR KIDS

9 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by STEPHANIE SCOTT-MILLER

"my name ia jerome thank for your infro. I trust God and I know He willnot put more o…"

jerome crawford replied Aug 17, 2010 to HYDROXYUREA FOR KIDS

9 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by STEPHANIE SCOTT-MILLER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service