Austyn Hart-Tinsley's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"i get bad migrine and headaches all the time, if i take eds for it like ibprofen or…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied Sep 2, 2011 to Is this headache or migrine?

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by GL Wilbert

"I had a reaction once but it was from the blood being pushed too fast maybe try slow…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied Sep 2, 2011 to Help

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by GL Wilbert

"thanks i started walking again and i love chamomile tea, i have a stress less candle…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied Jun 30, 2011 to STRESS and SCD

12 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by pradeep

"I have been having really bad pains in my elbow, still taking the plaquinel. I hope…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied Jun 25, 2011 to SCD and Rheumatoid Arthritis

7 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Ade Dotun

"My symptoms are not to bad at this time beause i am on some medication called predni…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied Jun 23, 2011 to SCD and Rheumatoid Arthritis

7 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Ade Dotun

"What I do is have a pocket sized notebook that I write in every day. I call it my Bo…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied May 25, 2011 to How do you keep your record of your sickle cell?

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Austyn Hart-Tinsley

"How did you start weaning yourself off the meds? I take 13 diff meds a day for my RA…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied May 25, 2011 to IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TAKEN WAY TOO MANY NARCOTICS, HERE'S HOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DECREASE NARCOTIC DOSAGES. JUST SO WE DON'T END UP PUTTING TOO MUCH STRAIN ON OUR ORGANS AND GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST!

2 May 25, 2011

"I never use to smoke or drink but one of my friends suggested trying it. I now have…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied May 25, 2011 to Medical marijuana or prescription drugs?

8 May 25, 2011

"2 weeks my longes but average 3 to 4 days"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied May 25, 2011 to What is the longest amount of time you have been hospitalized for a crisis?

28 May 25, 2011

"I will say stress is my worst enemy. I stress way too much and it ALWAYS puts me in…"

Austyn Hart-Tinsley replied May 25, 2011 to Stressing Myself Sick

3 May 25, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service