What is the longest amount of time you have been hospitalized for a crisis?

please share with us how long you have had to spend in a hospital during a crisis before feeling better

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bit over a week

The longest I've ever been in the Hospital was for 1MONTH.
I was there for two weeks then went home for two or 3 days, when a new symptom came and I went back for another two weeks.
:(
Mine's was a month my brother's 4 and a half. Man its tough. But God is good.
I personally do not have the disease, but my wife has the disease and our 6month old son Ari has the trait. The longest she has been in the hospital was a month.
i think 3months!
and i went crazy after dats lol!
coz i could not take it!
but right now am well don't go into hospital like b4
so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Three months? Lord, I would be crazy too! I'm glad you made it out okay and r doing much better!

The longest I've ever been in consecutively is 3 weeks. And they wouldn't let me eat anything the entire time!!!! Of course every commercial was about food. I thought I was going to lose my mind.
why wont they let u eat anyting?
my small intestine was completely blocked. too many abdominal crisis and too much scar tissue from open abdominal surgeries so the intestine finally blocked completely.
The longest I've ever spent was 12 days...almost 2 weeks. I started in the Med Surg, got transferred to ICU stepdown then ICU proper where I stayed for another 4 days. It was an real bad acute chest syndrome episode, my kidneys crapped out, my retic was high and my H&H was like 4/12. My blood had to be dialyzed out and new blood put in. That was 2003...the worst time I've ever had. Hopefully never again *shudder*
The longest amount of time, at one time, was 4 1/2 weeks. But I have had instances where I was in 3 weeks, out 2, then back in for another 2 1/2...or like every other month...sux!!!
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I STAYED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS AND NOW I STA FOR ABOUT T OR THREE WEEKS MY BABY HAS STAYED FOR LIKE TWO WEES AT A TIMENOTHING LONGER YET THIS YEAR HAS BEEN REALLY BAD FOR ME I'VE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL ABOUT 13 TIMES THIS YEAR ALONG BUT ITS BEEN FOR ALL DIFFERENT REASON AND THE NIMBER OF TIMES TO THE ER I CANT COUNT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ade Dotun.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service